pages

August 1, 2011

Etsy Favorites: The Canvas Door ~ Art By Michelle Brunner

Not only is Michelle Brunner a very talented artist, she is also my cousin:) 



I love Michelle's work because it is bright and cheerful.  To create her designs she makes collages out of unique papers that she personally hand paints.




I have a beautiful piece of her work hanging in my kitchen, but I also think her work is perfect for children's rooms and nurseries.  I have also seen her do some very unique custom work!



I love that Michelle keeps her prices affordable, making it possible for everyone to own a piece of original artwork.



In addition to being a successful artist, Michelle is also a high school art teacher and mother to a darling baby girl.  She is doing an amazing job with all of this.  I am so proud of everything she has accomplished!




Make sure to check out her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Canvas-Door-Art-by-Michelle-Brunner/104392626286401

and

Blog: http://release.canvasdoor.com/

I absolutely loved her post a few weeks ago about creative ideas to do at the lake!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kerry! What a wonderful surprise to see this!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues